DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED ALONG WITH REGISTRATION FORM FOR PRE-SCHOOL
Note: ALL PHOTOCOPIES SHOULD BE SELF ATTESTED
Minimum period of residence at given address should be of PAST ONE YEAR. Please submit an additional document i.e. Telephone/Electricity/Water bill in the name of any one PARENT which proves residence at the mentioned address between December 2016 and March 2017.
- Birth Certificate of the Child (showing the child’s name) (in ORIGINAL) (issued by Municipal Corporation)
- Proof of Residence: (Any two)
- Ration Card issued in the name of parents (having name of the child)
- Domicile certificate of child or of his / her parents.
- Driving License
- Voter I-Card (EPIC) of any of the parents.
- Passport in the name of the parent or child.
- Aadhaar Card / UID card issued in the name of the parent.
- Latest Paid Electricity Bill / Water Bill / MTNL telephone bill / Bank statement showing last 6 months transactions.(Bills should be in the name of the parent of the child)
- Certificate of SC / ST / OBC - - Caste Certificate issued by DC Office
- For Single Parent – Relevant legal documents certifying the same.
- Proof of Sibling (Only Real brother or sister studying in this school) Attach: Identity Card / Latest Fee Bill of the sibling issued by the school office for 2016-17.
- Three passport size Photograph (each) of the child, Mother and Father.
- Medical certificate and records of the child. You are requested to declare correct medical status along with special needs, if any, in the application form. This has to be accompanied by a complete medical report from a CBSE approved Doctor / Institute / Govt. Hospital. Failure to declare correct medical status will automatically disqualify the child EVEN IF ADMISSION HAS BEEN GRANTED.
- If you are the Guardian please enclose all the following:
- Authority letter by the parent (s) or an affidavit.
- Your recent photograph.
- Proof of residence (please see point 2 above)
NOTE: Criteria for Twins: In case of twins, if one is selected the other twin will get sibling points.